Dr. Mohsin H Jaffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohsin H Jaffer?

A positive experience....

I am 65 yrs. young and have seen numerous Dr.'s throughout my lifetime and i must say the experience i had dealing with his friendly staff was outstanding. The young lady at the front desk was so friendly and i can't say enough about Jennifer. She covered every detail when going over my blood work and she spoke to me in a way where where i felt like she really cared about my health as well as me an individual. Also both times i went there the wait was just a few minutes and you know that rarely ever happens. I must say i was impressed. Excellent!

Dr. Jaffer is a caring, energetic and truly cares in the health of his patients. The offices are beautiful and the staff is very helpful and caring. Would highly recommend him to everyone.

I have been seeing Dr. Jaffer for 5 years. I would not think of going to anyone else. He is very professional, caring, and has kept me healthier than I have ever been. Overall, his office is wonderful .

Really cares about your health

Dr. Jaffer is an excellent doctor. He truly cares for the health and wellbeing of his patients. He's also a doctor who practices what he preaches when it comes to exercising and eating healthy. The staff is friendly and personable with everyone as well. Overall, a great doctor

I have never had any problems seeing Dr. Jaffer. He has treated my diabetes and I am healthier now than I have been in years. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Humana Patient

Doctor Jaffer is a wonderful doctor and human. He takes great care of my health and I appreciate everything he does for me.

Dr. Mohsin H Jaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coconut Creek, FL.