Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moinuddin H Muttakin MD
Dr. Moinuddin H Muttakin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hopkinton, MA, with another office in Belmont, MA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Moinuddin H Muttakin has 2 locations
115 Mill St
Belmont, MA 02478
Dr. Moinuddin H Muttakin has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Moinuddin H Muttakin has the following 16 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- EOL Care
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Sleep Disorders
38 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1981
Ct Valley Hospital
Dr. Moinuddin H Muttakin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Moinuddin H Muttakin's office for more information.
13 Overlook Rd Hopkinton, MA : (617) 855-2524
115 Mill St Belmont, MA 02478
Locations & Directions
Dr. Moinuddin H Muttakin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hopkinton, MA.