Dr. Moise L Levy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moise L Levy?

Wonderful!

Dr. Levy & staff are wonderful. He is great with children. He is knowledgeable, kind, down-to-earth, humorous and educative. We will definitely return and pass on our good experience to friends, community & family.

Most Amazing Care

Dr. Levy is the best doctor I have ever had. I started visiting in 2009. Sarah, the receptionist, spoke with my dad about my condition and said it could take 3 months to get in. My dad asked her if there was any possible way to get me in, explaining that I was a 13 year girl who was worried and upset. Sarah got me in within a week. I have never had a better experience with a doctor and am now almost 19 years old. I will continue to see Dr. Levy as long as my condition is present and couldn't be more grateful or thankful to have such an amazing doctor.

Laser device malfunction. Burned face. Melted skin where the cooling device failed to work. Scarring. Young girl. Settled.

Can't recommend him enough!!

Dr Levy is a true joy to be around. You can tell he absolutely loves what he does. Both of my kids adore him.