Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moise Shems MD
Dr. Moise Shems, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA, with another office in Watertown, MA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Shems is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital, Metrowest Medical Center and Newton-Wellesley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Moise Shems has 2 locations
41 Channing Rd
Watertown, MA 02472
Dr. Moise Shems has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Moise Shems has the following 2 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Shems is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Metrowest Medical Center
U Mass Health System, Marlborough Hosp
Columbia/MetroWest Medical Center
ColumbiaMetroWest Medical Center
51 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Moise Shems Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Moise Shems's office for more information.
20 Hope Ave Waltham, MA : (508) 481-7444
41 Channing Rd Watertown, MA 02472
Locations & Directions
Dr. Moise Shems is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.