Absolutely Amazing

Dr. Lichtinger was my doctor for over 20 years and would love for him to come back to general practice. Two babies delivered and family members who he has treated cancer for, we love and miss him more and more. It’s so hard to find a doctor like Dr. Lichtinger that truly cares and that you know you’re in great hands. It’s one of a kind!

come back to florida

was my dr for 20 years .Wish he was still here.

Excellent Care

Dr. Lichtinger delivered both of my children and took care of me during another health concern. His bedside manner is wonderful and comforting and I felt he took all of my questions and concerns regarding my treatment and the delivery experience seriously. I feel very fortunate and blessed to have had him deliver my boys!

Praise

I have been a patient of the Dr. since the late l980's. I have found him to be competent, kind, and most importantly, he listens. I will follow his practice as long as I can. I would recommend him with high praise.

Dr. Moises W Lichtinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belfast, ME.