Dr. Moises Virelles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moises Virelles?

Excellent care

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Dr. Marelis was amazing throughout my whole medical process. I never had extended wait times in the office, he spent quality time explaining to me about the procedure I needed. Today I am back exercising and no longer have incontinent issues

Excellent Physician

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Dr Virelles has been my physician since 1992. He is warm, caring and takes his time with you as a patient. He delivered my grandaughter 8 years ago and my son and daughter in law adore him also. I would recommend him to anyone

Caring Surgeon

Posted on February 11th, 2017

Dr. Virelles put me at ease instantly. He treated me with respect, was fully attentive, explained my procedure and options in great detail and answered my questions in a professional and caring way. He is straight forward and possesses a calming and confident demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Virelles and would definitely seek his professional expertise if needed in the future for myself or my family.

Most compassionate obgyn

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Dr. V has been my obgyn for 17 years, saw me through infertility issues, two pregnancies/births, and one miscarriage. Comprehensively knows my Feminine health better than any doctor I I have ever gone to in my life. He is compassionate warm and very supportive and I am very glad that he is my doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent obgyn.

Caring and Compassionate Doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Dr. Virelles is a wonderful doctor. I have been with Dr. V for over 20 years. He helped me through the loss of a pregnancy, two full term and high risk pregnancies, a bladder lift and a hysterectomy. He is thorough, listens well, and addresses your concerns. He's never in a rush to scoot you out the door either. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new GYN, make the appointment now.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

My overall rating would be good but when it takes over a month for pap results and you call twice I feel this is unacceptable. I had to get my bone density report from medical records. Your office said they never received the results. What they should have said was that they would look into this matter and get back to me by the next day. This is not the first year this has happened. But it is the last.

Dr. Virelles is an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Virelles for over 20 years, and my daughter is now his patient as well. He has been an amazing physician throughout this time and is responsible for correctly diagnosing several not-very-common issues with my health. Dr. V takes time to listen and cares immensely about his patients. His manner is professional and kind and I would recommend him without hesitation.

The Best!!!!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr Virelles has a wonderful personality and so easy to talk to. My deepest regret has been listening to a family member in the healthcare industry stating I should go to the Cleveland Clinic for my hysterectomy. I have had issues since and wish I listened to my voice and had Dr V do the surgery. The most important testament in this day and age is that I continue to use Dr V as my Gyno even thou my insurance does not cover this practice. Need I say more!!!!

Mrs

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I have been using Dr Virelles for 25 years and would not use another doctor. He is warm, compassionate and takes his time. He also apologizes when he is running late.

Sanacore

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr V is a wonderful physician I have been a patient for almost 30 years my concern is with the way the office responds to the patient with test results and appointment scheduling I have consistently been informed via quest diagnostics much sooner than I hear from the office

Exceptional care by a caring doctor

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Virelles took the time to listen to my symptoms and accurately deal with my condition. He was prompt in taking action and did not put me through any needless tests or procedures. He is caring and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Virelles.

Great office