Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moishe Starkman
Dr. Moishe Starkman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bordentown, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Starkman is affiliated with VirtuaduPont PediatricProgram, Virtua Health-Voorhees Division and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Moishe Starkman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
When I first started going to Dr. Starkman the staff was friendly and helpful followed up on returning calls. Now 3 years later the staff is very unfriend does not follow with test results. I called 3 times in the past month and not one staff member has returned my phone call. Its like the Dr. all of a sudden does not care what his staff does or how is office looks. Hate going there and sitting in those cares. Likes like some one messed on them. Every time I go there the 3 or 4 front desk people all theydo is chat or be eating and noone seems to be making phone calls to follow up. One time I got done with the appointment went to the front desk to make my appointment. the girl was on the phone talking about some party that she was going to be going to. I had to wait atleast 10 mins before she got to me. I am really thinking about going to another dr. I dont know how much more I can take of no one caring. If you have 4 front desk people hope you are not paying them much since they are not doing much.
he knows what he is doing and just by feeling your body parts he knows whats wrong with you(as if he is a human mri) he is a great dr i have avery rare disease and have been seeing him for 2 years now if it was not for him i could not make a living for my family with out him i could not even get out of bed iam so lucky to find some one as great of a man and dr as him love T.P.
Dr. Starkman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Virtua Hospital Memorial
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
31 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Dr. Moishe Starkman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMoishe Starkman MD, 163 US Highway 130, Bordentown, NJ
Dr. Moishe Starkman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bordentown, NJ.