Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Moiz A Tajkhanji has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Moiz A Tajkhanji has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
Dr. Moiz A Tajkhanji has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Moiz A Tajkhanji is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I've been a patient of Dr. Taj's for over 10 years. He's awesome and caring. Addresses questions in a manner that is understandable, is thorough in exams, counsels as needed in a caring manner. No facade but genuine concern and takes the extra time when needed for patients. He's a rare find when it comes to Family Doctors and I feel truly blessed to be his patient.
Absolutely the worst doctor, PA, and staff we have ever dealt with....no follow through, no returning phone calls, did not respond to my parents (subsequently my father DIED) needs.. For 6 months we have tried to get them to help us via fax, phone, e mial etc....extremely unprofessional....WOULD NEVER recommend this clinic to anyone!!
30 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Carilion Health System
Dr. Moiz A Tajkhanji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMoiz Abbas Tajkhanji Md, 11355 Toepperwein Rd, Live Oak, TX
Dr. Moiz A Tajkhanji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Live Oak, TX.