Have you seen Dr. Mojdeh Saberin?

Absolutely wonderful and compassionate doctor.

Highly unrecommended

Seeking care from Mojdeh Saberin was an extrememly unpleasant and regretful experience. She was very distracted, insincere, un-emphatetic, and rude. Aside from her emotional distance from me as a patient, her skills and medical advice were highly questionable. After visiting her, I consulted from numerous other doctors who contradicted Dr. Saberin's advice and suggested I switch doctors for my well-being. If I would not have seeked help from other doctors, I would have developed life threatening conditions that Dr. Sabern was completely unaware of due to her lack of interest in caring for me. Overall, I recommend everyone to find a different doctor who is somewhat concerned for their patient's well-being and has enough knowledge to not put lives in danger.

Dr. Mojdeh Saberin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, PA.

Dr. Mojdeh Saberin Is this you?