Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mojdeh Talebian
Mojdeh Talebian is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
I, like most people get a little nervous when seeing my Dr, but I can truthfully say I almost look forward to my appt's with Dr Talebian.She is so thorough and knowledgeable. She takes her time explaining my health needs so I fully understand what is expected of me to stay healthy.Thank You Dr Talebian, you are just wonderful.
My grandmother was seen by Dr. Talibian in the ICU at Sequoia. She is truly caring and gives her utmost attention to every patient. She is the most focused and knowledgable physician I have ever met. Dr. Talebian followed my grandmother's care even outside of the ICU unit and worked with the hospitalist to make sure she received proper treatment. Thank-you so much for saving my grandmother.
If you need a pulmonologist, or someone to help further diagnose anything mysterious going on with your lungs, sinuses, or upper digestive tract, you can count on Dr. Talebian. She correctly diagnosed a reflux problem for me and ruled out a lung problem. Turns out that I had been given inhalers by my GP for nothing, and they were irritating my esophogus and causing worse reflux. Dr. Talebian is very caring and takes a lot of time to explain things to you. She follows up with you and will answer your questions on the phone.I have nothing but high praise for this doctor! I wish I could make her my GP!
Mojdeh Talebian accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2950 Whipple Ave, Redwood City, CA
Mojdeh Talebian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.