Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mojeed Akintayo
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Akintayo is affiliated with Onslow Memorial Hospital, Duplin General Hospital and Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Akintayo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Onslow Memorial Hospital
Duplin General Hospital
Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services
18 Years Experience
University Of Lagos
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions200 Tarpon Trl, Jacksonville, NC
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, NC.