Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mojeed Akintayo
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, NC. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Akintayo is affiliated with Onslow Memorial Hospital, Duplin General Hospital and Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Akintayo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Onslow Memorial Hospital
Duplin General Hospital
Hall-Brooke Behavioral Health Services
18 Years Experience
University Of Lagos
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mojeed Akintayo's office for more information.
200 Tarpon Trl Jacksonville, NC : (910) 938-1114
Locations & Directions200 Tarpon Trl, Jacksonville, NC
Dr. Mojeed Akintayo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, NC.