Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi?

Perfectionist

Dr. Asaadi is the best surgeon in the field. He performed a breast Aug on me 4 weeks ago and they are looking extremely natural already. He ensures that his patients are as satisfied with the results just as much as he is. I high recommend Dr. Asaadi for any plastic surgery procedure.

Dr Asaadi and his wonderful staff are so professional, you are greeted and treated with respect and dignity . Dr Asaadi is a brilliant doctor and amazing artist and genuinely concern for his patients . He is honestly the best i recommended him all the time .He is a 5- star doctor.

I was extremely insecure about my neck and the aging process. I was always confident with Dr. Asaadi's work in the past with Botox and fillers. He is the BEST! Finally, I was ready for surgery to tighten my neck and have my upper eyelids done. Its been a few weeks and I am more confident than ever and can't believe how pretty my eyes look! I feel more beautiful and look younger than before, thanks to Dr. Asaadi's talent, expertise and honesty. I look natural, not pulled and couldn't be happier!

The Best!

I have been a patient of Dr. Asaadi for the past 8 years. He has a talent unmatched by any other surgeon. His work is meticulous and he is truly devoted to his practice. He and his staff never fall short. They are knowledgeable and attentive, and always make me feel comfortable and at ease. There is no one I trust more than Dr. Asaadi!

Dr. Asaadi is extremely knowledgeable and attentive. He made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. He is an artist and I could not have been happier with the results. I had my procedure booked with another doctor and immediately switched to Dr. Asaadi after the consultation and I am so happy I did.

Senior public relations executive

Dr Asaadi is vey professional and a warm, caring doctor. He has the eye of an artist and always creates a beautiful and natural look. His staff is top notch and makes all interactions pleasant.

Absolutely Loved this Doctor !

My friend recommended I see Dr. Asaadi for a consultation about a breast reduction. I had been having back problems for years now and I made the appointment and did not look back for a second. I walked in, and from that moment, I knew I was going to book. The decor, the staff, the atmosphere and the doctor were all beyond wonderful, a 10 out a 10. I would give his name to anyone looking for a surgeon!

Great results and a comfortable expereince

From day 1, Dr. Asaadi and his team were extremely welcoming and made the office visit as comfortable as possible. From the moment you walk in you're greeted to a room that looks more like a luxurious spa than a doctor's office. The wonderful office decor offer a sneak peak at the style and beauty of Asaadi Plastic Surgery. Dr. Asaadi and his staff carefully walked me through my procedure providing guidance and advice without feeling pushy. My comfort level was always foremost on everyone's mind. I had my Vaser Lipo Selection done at St. Barnabas hospital. The hospital facilities were great compared to other facilities I'd been to in NYC. Dr. Asaadi visited me in the prep room to go over everything once more. I think it was his way of comforting his patient and showing me he'd be there throughout the process. The procedure went quickly and I awoke in the recovery room with the nurses attending to me until the anesthesia wore off. Dr. Asaadi even visited to check-in and let me know that every thing went well. The recovery wasn't easy but nothing that was unexpected as Dr. Asaadi and his staff had thoroughly explained what to expect. They were always available to answer any questions by phone or email after hours. The results were immediate and continued to improve as the swelling went down. Even now 6 months after my procedure i'm still noticing improvement and am as thin as I've ever been!

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Assadi is a great doctor, he performed a revision rhinoplasty and two vaser liposuction procedures on me including fat grafting to my face and lips and I am very happy with the results. He is honest, caring and above all I know I can trust him with my health and well being. I feel extremely comfortable being in his care given his extensive knowledge and expertise. Needless to say I'm very happy to have found Dr. Assadi and his caring and wonderful staff!

YOU GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK!

Sometimes there are no words befitting my gratitude for giving me my life back. You have encouraged me to live fully and age gracefully. Dr. Asaadi's craft has opened my life, giving me the confidence to find a meaningful relationship and even employment! Yes, i am working full time as a teacher again when i was told "you're too old" before! How can i thank you enough, Dr. Asaadi? I am silent. I highly highly recommending making a consultation appointment with Dr. Asaadi. He and his entire office staff are warm, knowledgeable and comfortable. I felt like family

I can only review an appointment (one) so bedside manner and follow up would not happen. He appears to be intently interested in doing a great job. I am probably going to follow up with another appt. My biggest complaint I only got one price for two procedures and that has left me perplexed as to whether I should go on or not.

DR MOKHTAR ASAADI

DR ASAADI HAS AN ARTISTIC APPROACH TO EACH PATIENT, IS VERY CONCERNED AND AWARE OF THE PATIENT'S NEEDS AND IS A PERFECTIONIST, OUTSTANDING IN HIS FIELD OF EXPERTISE.