Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Molham M Solomon has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Molham M Solomon has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Molham M Solomon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Molham M Solomon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Solomon performed surgery for my four weeks ago and was not prepared for my follow-up appointment. He didn't call with any results in those four weeks and scolded me for not seeing him in the last month for a follow-up. He visits my clinic twice a month and the clinic cancelled my initial follow up two weeks prior. Dr. Solomon didn't have results to share with me, nor was he open to discussing ways to take care of myself through the healing process, telling me he would only discuss the procedure and I should find another gynecologist to ask questions of going forward. He initially described my condition in metaphors, and once I came back for my follow up with more technical questions, refused to answer them, telling me I need to trust my physician.
37 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Molham M Solomon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsQueens Hospital Center, 8268 164th St, Jamaica, NY
Dr. Molham M Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.