Dr. Molly M Buzdon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Molly M Buzdon?

Wonderful surgeon experience

I recently had emergency surgery performed by Dr. Buzdon. She was soft-spoken, calm and thoroughly explained everything to me before and after surgery. I would certainly recommend her to my family and friends without hesitation.

Very Easy to talk to

Had a great visit with Dr. Buzdon who put me at ease and discussed my options with some symptoms I have been having. I believe I am in great hands with her. Her medical and administrative staff was both pleasant and efficient. I highly recommend this practice.

Dr. Buzdon was warm, professional and straightforward in my interactions with her. Her surgery on me was as she had described earlier and I felt that the result was very satisfactory. Her followup was also professional and thorough. I would not hesitate to use her services again if needed and would recommend her to anyone else who needed her surgical skills.se her

Very pleased my primary care doctor made the referral for Dr. Buzdon...comfortable from the first appt. Extremely thorough...took the time to explain everything and answered any questions.

High recommendation

Dr. Buzdon is excellent, caring, and compassionate. Would definitely recommend her.

Compassionate Care

Dr. Buzdon is a compassionate doctor with wonderful bedside manner. She listened to all my concerns (and self diagnoses ) with patience. She answered all may questions and made sure I was comfortable with the surgical plan and during the procedure. Follow up was quick and thorough . I highly recommend Dr. Buzdon.

Extremely competent. Unbelievable bedside manners. Caring!