Have you seen Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr?

Patient

I recently had the good fortune of selecting Dr Chartier as my Dermatologist. On my first visit I was given a full body scan and a questionable mole was discovered. During the visit she removed the mole. A complete outline was given as to what would transpire with the section removed. Within a week Dr Chartier's office called to inform me that I would have to have additional tissue removed to be assured that all of the area infected was clear. During my second visit Dr Chartier was informative as to what type of cancer we were dealing with and outlined what would comprise the in office surgery. She was caring, sensitive, and discussed the step by step procedure as it was being performed. She personally called me at home the evening of the surgery to check on my condition. I cannot cast enough accolades to describe this Dr. Best I have seen in many years

Very kind and professional. Great clean office in Exeter and friendly staff.

Disappointed.

Very good Dr. !

Went in today for a full body scan for cancer. I found Dr. Chartier to be courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. She explained everything to me. I will definitely go back.

Dr. Chartier is a thoughtful, straight forward professional. She is usually on time, always polite and efficient. I am happy to have her as my doctor.

I have had an extremely difficult time finding a dermatologist to treat my acne and melasma. After seeing multiple doctors with few solutions, and who never recommended follow up, I was very happy to have found Dr. Chartier. She was excellent and answered all of my (many) questions, and without seeming rushed. She came up with a patient-specific plan for me that I feel completely comfortable with and am really excited to try. She gave me samples, as well as a coupon for my prescription, and recommended a follow up in a few months to see how things are going. I would absolutely recommend her!

Not impressed with bedside manner

Dr Chartier was very stern and unsympathetic to my 12 year old child. Didn't explain anything to him about his diagnosis other than treatment or offer resources for such. Never verbalized a formal diagnosis, did not invite questions, and left my child feeling a tad humiliated and confused. Treatment explanation was fine. Exam was lacking, she examined his scalp well but only peeked under his collar to "examin" his body. Office reception very poor and disorganized, they had not yet filed paperwork I faxed two weeks prior, which caused a delay, and the receptionist handed the doctor a note blaming me for the delay. Unbelievable. Will not go back.

Dr Chartier was concerned, thorough, quick, & effective. I have a background in medicine, and I've been to several dermatologists:she was by far the best.

Dr. Molly B Chartier Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near York, ME.