Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pllc M Davis
Dr. Pllc M Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Ohsu Hospitals And Clinics, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Salem Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Pllc M Davis has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Sleep Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- EOL Care
- Movement Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Tic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Pllc M Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPllc Molly K Davis Md, 10740 Meridian Ave N Ste 205, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pllc M Davis in this video.
Dr. Pllc M Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.