Dr. Molly M Garau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Molly M Garau?

Dr Molly Garau was my doctor from age for almost 20 years. She is the best doctor anyone could have to take care of them. She listens to the patient's concerns and takes time to explain things about your health. I compare her high standard of care with the rest of the medical professionals that I see and expect to have same high standard of care that she gives to her patients.

Dr. Molly Garau has been my family physician off and on since 1992. She is a caring and kind doctor who listens to you. I have worked with Dr. Garau's husband in the past and you can't get any better than Dr. Molly Garau. Hands down she is the best. The staff in Dr. Garau's office is also the best.

Dr. Garau

I miss you Dr. G!!! Please come back.

Best Doctor

I have been going to Dr Molly for 6-7 years now. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. When I have questions, I can e-mail her and she usually returns a prompt reply. Only issue is that she does not work 5 days per week. But Still, I strongly recommend her to everyone

Kudos to Dr. Garau!

Dr. Garau possesses all of the qualities most of us wish for in a doctor. Genuine compassion, empathy, knowledge and an appropriate dose of good humor. I am fortunate that Dr. Garau is my doctor.