Dr. Molly E Hammond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Molly E Hammond?

Horrible

I trusted this sight for research and is clearly flawed . I guess you can write anything here. Horrible doctor and office smells like urine.

Great doc!

We have gone to Dr. Hammond for many years. She has always been pleasant, thorough and nonjudgmental (not every doc is like that). She spends plenty of time and the office is well run. We've seldom waited more than 10 minutes, usually only 3-5 minutes.

The best Pedi...ever!

Dr. Hammond is the BEST pediatrician I have ever been to. My son was very sick as a baby until he was almost 3 years old with various things. I don't remember how I found Dr. Hammond, but since my son was 2 (he is 12 now) she has been his Dr., I can count atleast 12 doctors I saw before that could NEVER help my son. From the first time she saw him she told me what was wrong, got him treated and he has been well since. She has NEVER been wrong about a diagnosis, never given my son anything without being 100% thorough with his exam and is always absolutely delightful. She will spend as much time in the office with you as you need and never acts like she is in a hurry to get out of there. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR! If you, or anyone you know are needing a pedi., she is the best choice. I promise you will never be sorry you chose her. The nurses and staff are also wonderful. I could go on all day about her and how great she is.

Excellent Dr., there is none better

Dr. Hammond has been seeing my son, who is now 11, since he was 2 yrs. old. She has the most excellent bedside manner, LOVES children, LOVES her job and is knowledgable in sooo many different areas of medicine. I always tell everyone, "she knows everything"! I went through several doctors that I wouldn't pick for myself much-less for my child before I was lucky enough to find her. I can't say enough about her, she has always been right with my sons diagnosis. I would recommend her any day, any time, to anyone who needs a GREAT pediatrician.

Asthma

Dr. Molly E Hammond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.