Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Molly S Hanson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Molly S Hanson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Molly S Hanson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Hanson has been my physician for over 15 years. And I feel that says something in its own. Dr. Hanson is a very caring, attentive, and professional doctor. I definitely feel as if she has my best interest in mind. I am not just another number being pushed through my appointments just for them to get on to the next one. Doctor Hanson has always given me the time to listen to all my concerns and address each one with her undivided attention. She always does her best to make me feel comfortable given whatever situation I am dealing with at the time. There is a personal levels of respect and understanding she shows me as a patient, and would recommend her to anyone in search of a knowledgeable caring doctor with her patients best interest in mind. And not to forget to mention that all of the staff at the office are a pleasure to deal with, and have nothing but kind thing to say about all of them.
I meet with Dr Hanson yesterday. I went with the intention of talking to about a few issues I've been experiencing that require medical attention. The first being a physical blood work and a chest ex ray. The second being anxiety issues I've been experiencing. The third being stopping smoking as well as experiencing a rash of migraine headaches. I started with the anxiety as it's escalated over the past year and I'm no longer coping with it well. She asked what I've taken in the past and I told her. I've had these issues for 25 years on and off. I named what had worked for me in the distant and recent past and as soon as I mentioned the prescriptions she without hesitation told me NO. I will not prescribe those for you. When I tried to discuss the issues further she accused me as being addicted and looking for a prescription. As I told her I hadn't had those prescriptions for over 10 years and I've never been dependent on any medication. There was no discussion just her opinion regardless of my past experiences she was going to do it her way. When I attempted to relay my experiences she just got really mad. She then recommended I find another dr. My god this was a horrible experience. She had absolutely no tact grace or bedside manner. I left baffled and perplexed and now face additional time finding a new dr and forced to go on the next few weeks or so with no relief. Not to mention we never performed and test or addressed the smoking issue. She's a horrible doctor and I'm guessing I'm not the first patient she's acted this way towards.
Trying to contact the doctor or her assistant is more difficult than trying to contact the President of the United States. The staff is dismissive and demonstrates a lack of understanding as to the urgency of responding to provide patients with medical information for care/treatment. I am looking for a new doctor.
Dr. Hanson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Malaya
Graduated in 1979
Riverside General Hospital
Dr. Molly S Hanson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChaparral Medical Group, 790 E Bonita Ave, Pomona, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Molly S Hanson in this video.
Dr. Molly S Hanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.