Dr. Molly Hastings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Molly Hastings?

Fast

Posted on March 24th, 2014

I didn't find Dr. Hastings very approachable, she did a fast exam, wrote down my daughters eye condition on a piece of paper and sent us out the door. I had to Google it and then learned it probably should be followed at least once a year. Looking for another doc I guess.

Gavyn's Mom

Posted on January 9th, 2012

We really like Dr Hastings and the staff at her office!

Molly Hastings is my childrens' favorite doctor and has inspired one to want to be an opthalmologist.

Posted on March 18th, 2011

My girls adore Dr. Hastings, and I am extremely pleased with her practice. She performed surgery on both my girls eyes, and was very professional and sensitive. I can't say enough good things about her .

Mrs

Posted on January 5th, 2011

What a pleasant experience. Staff and doctor were fun, easy going, yet very accurate. Thanks to you, my child's eyes have developed normally.

Poor customer service

Posted on May 10th, 2010

I was referred to this doctor six weeks before my daughters actually appointment which was fine we were happy to get in. Having not heard from them at all during the wait for the appointment, with either a phone call or a letter I called the referring doctor to at least get a phone number and address for the office, which was 70 miles form our home tried six times in the days leading up to the appointment to confirm with them that we had one, and how early we should be there for our first appointment. The office never answered the call at any time during the day, all I would get was there answering service saying they take messages for them and they call back in a timely manner. Having never received a call from there office I chose not to drive my 9 month old 140 mile just because. I called the referring doctor the next day only to find out I no showed them and they will never see my daughter again , because that is there policy. I think thats funny because I have never talked to this of only an outside answering service. So beware even if you call to cancel it is still a no show and they are done with you.

Posted on February 19th, 2017