Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Molly M Kresin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Molly M Kresin has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Molly M Kresin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Molly M Kresin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Overall I like Dr. Kresin, but the Arrowhead Mayo office she is at is expensive, especially for labs. With this crappy obamacare high deductible if I do labs at the Mayo lab they really OVERCHARGE. Only 2 of 4 labs she ordered were covered with my *** FREE *** well care exam. The other two cost over $300. These two non covered tests at any other lab nearby would have cost me $48, total. Again I think she is a fine doc but learn more about why she might be ordering each lab test and consider shopping this by calling the insurance folks before you get them done.
Dr. Molly M. Kresin has consistently gone above and beyond on every level to help me, and she is happy to do so. Dr. Kresin is patient, kind and non-judgmental. I have never felt rushed during any visit. Iâve felt completely understood and strongly supported even with a complex medical history, tenuous state and uncertain future. It is a tremendous relief to know that I have someone like her looking out for me. Dr. Kresin is ahead of her time. She anticipates the needs of her patients in remarkable fashion. She is incredibly intuitive. My knowing, without a doubt, Dr. Molly Kresin is one hundred percent in my corner has helped me heal on a deeper emotional level. She is a shining example of the best possible doctor patient relationship and the mantra of the Mayo Clinic- always putting the patientâs needs first. She is completely selfless. It is an honor and a privilege to be a patient at the Mayo Clinic but it is a blessing to know Dr. Kresin. Her level of expertise is unsurpassed and her talents are immeasurable. Dr. Kresin is open, honest and direct in the most polite manner, which is a style that I respect. She is a humble, altruistic humanitarian.
Dr. Kresin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMihs Guadalupe Health Clinic, 5825 E Calle Guadalupe, Guadalupe, AZ
Dr. Molly M Kresin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Guadalupe, AZ.