Dr. Molly Middleton Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Molly Middleton?

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I went in as a new patient and got there 15 min. before my appt. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork and didn't finish until 2:20. I went to the room and first the nurse sounded frustrated with me saying I didn't get here until 2:25. Then the doctor came in and basically yelled at me in a low voice. She said you didn't even get in here until 2:25 and I told her that I was there at 15 till 2. She said it took you THAT long to fill out the paperwork and I said yes, that I have a lot of things going on. She said well now we only have 10 min. to go over everything! Very rude, made me cry. I am very sensitive. When she was done I guess she left and didn't say anything to me, make an appt., NOTHING! I sat in the room for anther 25 min. and no one came in, so I looked out the door and asked the nurse if I'm supposed to wait, and she said no you're done. So, the doctor didn't even say Boo, come back for another appt. Very Rude. BAd bedside manners!!!! and I only went 1 time.

Posted on November 4th, 2014