Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Molly O'Gorman
Dr. Molly O'Gorman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Riverton, UT (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. O'Gorman is affiliated with Primary Children+s Medical Center, University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute and University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Molly O'Gorman has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist can help you get to the bottom of it. They can also help identify the many possible causes of failure to thrive in infants.
Other common conditions they treat include Crohn's Disease, inflammatory bowel disease, liver disease, short gut syndrome and hepatitis C, as well as nutritional disorders like celiac disease and lactose intolerance. In order to diagnose and treat your child’s condition, gastroenterologists can perform colonoscopies and other diagnostic testing before deciding on the best treatment plan.
Dr. Molly O'Gorman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr OGormann, herself, seems nice, but her MA Maria is awful. I would not ever subject myself and my child to her again. She is rude, condescending and unsympathetic. I cannot believe that she is allowed to work with patients and their families. I have heard many parents say the same thing, but people don't know what to do about it. She also alters the records to say she has spoken directly with the parent when all she did was leave a voice mail. Maria is a detriment to children's medicine and their office. I won't be taking my child back to that office as long as Maria works there.
Do not visit Dr. Molly OGorman in the gastro clinic. Very rude and short with us. Our 18 month old would not eat, and her "professional advice" was to wean her immediately and there was nothing wrong with her. She sent in her nutritionist who was equally rude and not helpful. They also performed the wrong medical procedure when she was tested putting me daughter through unnecessary pain and suffering. It was discovered she actually has acid reflux disease. I will never return here or recommend anyone visit her.
Dr. O'Gorman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Primary Children+s Medical Center
University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
27 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Molly O'Gorman in this video.
Dr. Molly O'Gorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.