Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Molly S Peters
Dr. Molly S Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kutztown, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. Dr. Peters has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Molly S Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Molly S Peters has the following 13 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Infectious Disease
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Molly S Peters has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Molly S Peters is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I saw Dr. Peters for several years, but no longer. I had gone to see her when I had several weeks of severe pain. During the brief examination she said "you look a little red and inflamed" and sent me on my way with hemorrhoid cream. Never examined me internally...never ordered any further tests or ultrasound, etc. The pain continued for several more months until I saw another physician and was diagnosed with cancer. Sadly, I will never return to this group and was greatly disappointed that I was treated properly from the beginning.
Dr. Peters has horrible bedside manner. I met with her and she didn't introduce herself when she came into the room (45 minutes late), didn't look me in the eye, and talked over me when I tried to ask questions. At 20 weeks pregnant with my first child, I really needed a doctor to listen and answer my questions. This doctor made me feel uneasy, judged, and disregarded.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Peters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Molly S Peters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Molly S Peters in this video.
Dr. Molly S Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kutztown, PA.