Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Molly J Uhing has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Molly J Uhing has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Molly J Uhing has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Uhing is an amazing doctor! She took phenomenal care of myself and baby! Nothing I say here will do her justice! She took her time with me, got to know me, calmed my fears and always made me feel like her number one priority when I was seen by her. Her staff and nurses are awesome as well! My prenatal care was amazing and she made sure my birth experience went as smooth as possible and it truly was an amazing experience! She is seriously super woman! Thank you Dr. Uhing for an incredible experience I will always cherish! No better Doctor out there!
After stuggling for literally YEARS with tons of testing/alternative treatments and progressive depression due to the issues I was having with my Premature Ovarian Failure and constant cycles.... I switched to Dr. Uhing for a second opinon from Sanford and she LISTENED to ME!!!! She didnt just patronize me and my symptoms. She saw my desperation and was the best surgeon anyone could ask for. She promptly offered me options and then supported MY decision. After years of chasing my tail with Sanford I cant believe I put up with such poor patient care and went so far to continue that level of care. I cant say enough about her. She is brilliant and a real professional.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Molly J Uhing accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Molly J Uhing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.