Dr. Molly J Uhing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Molly J Uhing?

Phenomenal Doctor

Dr. Uhing is an amazing doctor! She took phenomenal care of myself and baby! Nothing I say here will do her justice! She took her time with me, got to know me, calmed my fears and always made me feel like her number one priority when I was seen by her. Her staff and nurses are awesome as well! My prenatal care was amazing and she made sure my birth experience went as smooth as possible and it truly was an amazing experience! She is seriously super woman! Thank you Dr. Uhing for an incredible experience I will always cherish! No better Doctor out there!

Most amazing doctor ever! So kind and caring, very intelligent. I couldn't see anyone else for my female care!

Counselor by trade but patient of Dr. Uhing

After stuggling for literally YEARS with tons of testing/alternative treatments and progressive depression due to the issues I was having with my Premature Ovarian Failure and constant cycles.... I switched to Dr. Uhing for a second opinon from Sanford and she LISTENED to ME!!!! She didnt just patronize me and my symptoms. She saw my desperation and was the best surgeon anyone could ask for. She promptly offered me options and then supported MY decision. After years of chasing my tail with Sanford I cant believe I put up with such poor patient care and went so far to continue that level of care. I cant say enough about her. She is brilliant and a real professional.

She is so kind and caring, very professional, and put me at ease instantly. I would highly recommend Dr. Uhing to anyone! Sometimes you have to wait if she goes to deliver a baby, but it is always worth it to see her!

Dr. Uhing is the best. She is straight to the point with you and is very about making sure all of your needs for care are met. She is also just a great person! :)

Dr. Molly J Uhing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.