Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Molly A Weiss has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I would NOT suggest that anyone go see this doctor. I went to her a year ago,was told there was a fracture on the femur bone and that it would heal on it's own,all she did was give me pain meds and a brace for my knee. What a load of crap and waste of time and money that was! Recently went to a new ortho doctor,and was told that I needed a partial knee replacement. So here I've suffered with this problem for a year,because she didn't want to do anything to help me. Reconsider,if you're thinking about going to her!
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Fort Wayne Medical
Dr. Molly A Weiss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVincennes Orthopedic Surgery Clinic Inc, 1019 Bayou St, Vincennes, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Molly A Weiss in this video.
Dr. Molly A Weiss is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Vincennes, IN.