Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mon L Yee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had a really bad experience with another dr, so I went on a whim and saw Dr. Yee. The best thing I could have ever done. I have a few complicated medical conditions, and if it wasn't for Dr. Yee listening, looking back through all the notes, and taking as much time as he needed to find an answer, I would have never been diagnosed with Conn syndrome. He is compassionate, great listener, straight to the point, goes above and beyond any dr I have ever been to, and is human. He doesn't judge and he is easy to talk to. He is the first dr I could ever tell exactly how I felt, when before, I would just agree with other doctors. This is my body, and if I want the help I need, you need to be comfortable enough to be able to talk to your doctor. I have been belittled and looked at like a crazy person from other doctors. DR. YEE , has saved me, he is fantastic, and I trust him with my life and my child's life. He is truly amazing , and will call you after hours, on a weekend etc if he finds something that isn't right on a test , or to just make sure everything is going ok. Top notch doctor in my book, and I recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you so much Dr. Yee. For everything you have done for me .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Mon L Yee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMeriter Medical Group Deforest, 4200 Savannah Dr, Deforest, WI
Dr. Mon L Yee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deforest, WI.