Dr. Mon L Yee Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mon L Yee?

THE BEST THERE IS!

Easily the best doctor in South Central Wisconsin! Saved my health numerous times! Incredibly grateful to this incredible physician. Highly recommend!

Best Dr I have had in years

I had a really bad experience with another dr, so I went on a whim and saw Dr. Yee. The best thing I could have ever done. I have a few complicated medical conditions, and if it wasn't for Dr. Yee listening, looking back through all the notes, and taking as much time as he needed to find an answer, I would have never been diagnosed with Conn syndrome. He is compassionate, great listener, straight to the point, goes above and beyond any dr I have ever been to, and is human. He doesn't judge and he is easy to talk to. He is the first dr I could ever tell exactly how I felt, when before, I would just agree with other doctors. This is my body, and if I want the help I need, you need to be comfortable enough to be able to talk to your doctor. I have been belittled and looked at like a crazy person from other doctors. DR. YEE , has saved me, he is fantastic, and I trust him with my life and my child's life. He is truly amazing , and will call you after hours, on a weekend etc if he finds something that isn't right on a test , or to just make sure everything is going ok. Top notch doctor in my book, and I recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you so much Dr. Yee. For everything you have done for me .

Finally, this is what it's supposed to be like

Had a great doctor who retired. Then had a few in between that never seemed like they cared. You can tell that he cares, he called me at night to check on me and go over results on a Saturday. Feels good to know that he's looking out for me even when the office is closed.

Great Doctor

He actually listens to you and works with you to find a solution. He actually wants to help fix your issues, not just send you off to a specialist, so he doesn't have to deal with it.

the best I've seen, that's why I stayed with him over the past 13 years. But not for people who need to be babied or want to just come in and order off the menu - He'll tell it like it is - honesty - refreshing even after 13 years.