Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona H Afrassiab
Dr. Mona H Afrassiab, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Moberly, MO. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Afrassiab is affiliated with Moberly Regional Medical Center. Dr. Afrassiab has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mona H Afrassiab has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mona H Afrassiab has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Mona H Afrassiab has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mona H Afrassiab is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Afrassiab is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Pacific Northwest University Of Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Mona H Afrassiab accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
Locations & DirectionsMoberly Medical Clinics, 1501 Union Ave Ste B, Moberly, MO
Dr. Mona H Afrassiab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moberly, MO.