The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona Beaunoyer
Dr. Mona Beaunoyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Beaunoyer is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. She speaks English.
Dr. Mona Beaunoyer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Beaunoyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
16 Years Experience
McGill University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Mona Beaunoyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mona Beaunoyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.