4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Bhan did my cataract surgery in 2017. She did an excellent job in preparing me for the surgery by clearly explaining everything before the surgery and making sure that I knew how to care for my eyes afterward. She continues to provide excellent care at my annual eye checkups. The office staff is also very good and I never wait too long in the waiting room.

Cataract success

Was I nervous about doing this cataract operation? YES! Since having it done I can ony say to myself I shouldn't have spent less time being anxious about having it done. Dr.Bhan is a professional and keeps it that way start to finish! Her appointments are kept on time - no waiting in this waiting room. The front desk ladies are kind andd caring. The instructionsfollowing the surgery were clearly printed out for me to follow (eye drops - plenty) and I expect that the follow up appontment will be the same - on time and professional.If your thining of having a cataract operation I highly recommend Dr.Bhan. If it's just for an eye exam all the better - it will be done correctly and you will walk out of there feeling that it was the best exam ever given to your eyes!

Dental Lab Tech

Dr Bhan assured me my eyes were okay and took the time to listen to my concerns anyways lol. Great visit. Shawn

Very gentle and thorough

I was looking for a new ophthalmologist and someone in a related profession recommended Dr. Mona Bhan. My husband and I both had our first visits and I could not be happier with the care provided. I have a very strong blink reflex and have always had at least some trouble with the eye exam. Both Dr. Bhan and her technician were very gentle and thorough and knew how to avoid triggering my blink reflex. It was the easiest eye exam I have ever had! Dr. Bhan’s discussion with me afterwards was also very thorough and informative. I have found my new ophthalmologist.

She has been my eye doctor for awhile now

Excellent provider. Involved, patient and knowledgeable. Would not go anywhere else

Thank You Dr. Bahn!

Dr Bhan recently diagnosed a fast moving cataract in my right eye and a slower moving cataract in my left. Surgery was scheduled within 30 days to remove the cataract in my right eye and to replace the lens. I now have 20/20 vision in my right eye and will be having surgery on the lett shortly. Everything Dr Bahn did was professional, painless and efficient. Can't thank her enough!!!!

The best opthamologist in Framingham

Dr Bhan and her practice are simply the best in the metrowest area. The larger groups in the area have a rotating cast of doctors shipped in from Boston with no local ties. They are not available when you need them. Dr Bhan is always there to answer my calls - reachable, kind and caring all the time. Thank you Dr Bhan !

Highly Recommend

I've been a patient of Dr. Bhan's for many years and she has always been very courteous, timely and patient. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to answer any concerns very thoroughly. Her staff is also excellent and professional. I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes, and it went very smoothly. I had no pain and have never seen better. I highly recommend Dr. Bhan.

Wish I had found her a long time ago

Having worn glasses FT for the past 56 years I was expecting the inevitable cataracts to develop. A close friend who had cataract surgeries recommended Dr.Bahn to me. She is a highly skilled and extremely competent ophthalmologist. I was very pleased with the entire experience from the initial assessment through 2 lens replacement procedures recently done. She helped me tremendously to overcome any anxiety I had, and I look forward to having her as my "vision partner" from now on.

Dr. Mona C Bhan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Framingham, MA.