Dr. Mona S Boghdadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mona S Boghdadi?

staff very rude always have an attitude, DR looks down on her patients smh she never point out the good always the bad

DR.B IS THE BEST

DR. B IS A GREAT DOCTOR SHE TOOK HER TIME AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS, STAFF WAS WONDERFUL ALSO

Staff is terrible

Dr. Boghdadi is an OK doctor. What makes using her as a primary care doctor unbearable is her staff. The nurse, Shannon, is a miserable person. I've been a patient for about 4-5 years now and the only way to describe her is that she is clearly in the wrong profession. I visit probably 5-6 times per year and you can tell she clearly hates her job, hates being there, and is overly bothered by your presence there as a patient. After a call today, I have finally decided that I can no longer be a patient here, as the nurse made it very clear that I was not important because they have sooo many patients. Which, based on the fact that you can get a same day appointment, anytime you want, I would guess is inaccurate. Now, that fact alone (same day availability) kept me there as long as it did. But I can't put up with the nurse anymore. I'm fairly certain at some point she will go postal. The receptionist is ok. Not terribly friendly, but not a jerk either. The office manager however is very friendly and extremely helpful. My recommendation....if you don't care at all about how friendly the staff is and you are not concerned with whether the staff cares about you in the slightest, go here. There are always same day appt's available. If you want a doctors office that cares about your well-being.....find another doctor.

I'm not happy with this doctor. I had to wait an hour and a half to see her my first visit. Office staff is unfriendly. Doctor had an attitude when I questioned why I had to make several visits which led me to believe that her motivation was money. Bad experience and I wouldn't recommend.

Over an hour wait EVERY time.

Make an appointment for 10 am, expect to be seen at around noon. This is maybe the 4th or 5th time this has happened to me. Typically average around an hour to an hour and a half, the very last time beats the record and I'm fed up.

unfortunately this doctor has no ethics... I visited her with a lump and she diagnosed it as a cancer even before sending me to further checks just to make me feel worried...and after a week of antibiotics she was embarrassed to tell me it was just an infection yet wanted to see me again only to take more money from me... in her profile she mentioned that her first degree was from Cairo university and that she speaks Arabic and Spanish ... but she told me that she doesn't speak Arabic... this made me loose trust in her although my English is excellent and I didn't need her speak with me in any other language... I didn't feel her welcoming or friendly hence, I don't think I'll visit her again... two visits are more than enough for her

The only positive I can say about Dr. Boghdadi was that I could usually get in to see her quickly. Otherwise, I didn't find her very personable, and I never saw her wash her hands. She was always wanting me to come back for another appointment when it wasn't necessary. For example, I had annual blood work done and she made me come back in to review it, even though everything was normal; so I had to pay for an office visit to find out my labs were find; mind you with a 3 year old. I did a thorough new patient appointment with her-including all my medications. When I called 4 months later for a prescription refill I was told I had to make an appointment to see her! (which I never did) Then I had a UTI and went on antibiotics, the office told me I needed to come back after I finished them for another appointment and urinalysis to make sure it was gone!! Are you kidding me!? I couldn't believe my ears! I feel like all she wants is money. I am currently looking for a new PCP.

My doctor for years

I started seeing this doctor in 2003. She has seen my husband and I through many illnesses. She knows us by name and is truly interested in our well-being. Because she has become so popular, it is more difficult to get an appointment and waiting time is a bit longer, but that is to be expected with a popular and good doctor.

Wonderful!

I have been going to Dr. Boghdadi for 4 years now. I have very few medical concerns, but when I do, her office can't be beat at squeezing me in. It's easier to get in to see her than it is to get my child into the pediatrician!I refer all my friends to her.

I have been going to Dr. Boghdadi since I moved to this area 5 years ago. She has always been very caring, professional, concerned and willing to work you in on an already busy schedule. I have no problem waiting. That comes with being an all around great Doctor. Thank you Dr. Boghdadi!

Great Doctor

Very thorough and caring. She has gone out of her way to help and I highly recommend her to every one. She I was the only person in our family that was her patient,and after my wife went to her,we made her our family doctor.

Dr Mona Boghdadi

I have been seeing Dr Boghdadi for years and she is a wonderful and intelligent doctor. Dr Boghdadi saved the life of my wife when she diagnosed my wifes appendicitis. We had been to several doctors and no one could tell us what was going on. Dr Boghdadi had a correct diagnosis the first time she say my wife and told my wife to go from her office to the hospital. Truly a remarkable and one of a kind doctor!

Dr. Mona S Boghdadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wesley Chapel, FL.