Dr. Mona Iversen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mona Iversen?

Posted on October 18th, 2016

her staff makes many mistakes, and their mail system takes a month to receive blood work.

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 4th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Elhaj since she was a fellowship doctor at the University of Texas. I liked her so much I followed her to private practice. I have a very rare disease where nothing is textbook. I needed a doctor who listened to her patients, was easy to talk to and could also think outside of the box. Dr. Elhaj is everything I need in a doctor. I trust her decision making and feel, even though I have a rare, progressive disease, I'm in very capable hands. In addition, her staff is excellent - especially her infusion nurse, Michelle.

Posted on August 5th, 2017