Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mona B Hardas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Mona B Hardas has the following 14 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Mona B Hardas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
My daughter is currently preg and started to bleed heavy over the weekend. After a trip to the nearest hosp, we were told that she should be put on bed rest and because of the bleeding around the placenta (subchorionic hemorrhage) she would be consider high risk for the duration of the preg or until it resolved. Her, her husband and I took her back to see the doctor as a follow up, but did not see the doctor??? That seemed alarming to me. A ultrasound was preformed, and she was told that the doctor would call her later in the day with results???? Again another red flag! What about re running another Beta HCG? What about the doctor seeing her to discuss what happen over the weekend???? Her sick leave was only good through last Friday (because she vomits non stop day and night while awake hours, she/we carry zip lock bags with us every where we go. Dehydration is another concern!), where they going to extend her sick leave??? Her employer isnt the most understanding and has been pushing for a return to work date after being off for a week. Again no answers she was only told by the office to go home rest and the office would call her later this afternoon with any further instructions. She ended up having to call the office back to find out what was going on just before the office closed, with questions about her sick leave and with the results of her ultrasound. They extended her sick leave for an additional week; however, shockingly with no restrictions????? Everything we have researched online about subchorionic hemorrhage states the patient should be on bed rest until it resolves or God forbid the pregnancy terminates. The staff does not seemed all that concerned ensuring her medical time off is extended or about her current hemorrhaging. She never did speak with the doctor, no results from the ultrasound, no additional beta hcg ran? Makes me wonder are all OBs like this now a days or is it just this particular OB?
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Mona B Hardas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKiran & Hardas Mds, 3353 Fleckenstein Rd, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mona B Hardas in this video.
Dr. Mona B Hardas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.