Dr. Mona Ismail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mona Ismail?

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Dr. Ismail has worked "closely" with many of the students here at our school. It's actually a shame. Dr. Ismail was rude and condescending towards the students, rarely showed compassion or sympathy, and consistently proved that she is unfit to work with today's youth.

Excellent

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Great doctor. Doctor Ismail helped me out tremendously. Happy with everything she did for me. I am grateful for her compassion, great bedside manners, diagnosis accuracy, and taking the time to explain to me everything clearly. I Highly recommend her.

Great doctor!

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Dr. Ismail, has been my dr. For about 2 years now. She is a wonderful Doc. Of all the ones I have seen because of Lupus. I have seen more than I need to see. 2 years ago She saw me in the hospital, and that was the best thing that happened out of being in the hospital that time. I was always down and tired. Every Dr. I saw before her kept writing one prescription after another. She took me off all the medicines except one. I can't thank her enough. Dr. Ismail is an angel that was sent to help me get my life back. The office is nice. The front desk secretary is helpful.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Dr. Ismail lacks any compassion for her patients. She is extremely curt and seemingly cannot wait to thoughtlessly write a prescription and get you out of her office. She came to appointments late, did not listen to any concerns I had regarding medications, and she never made any effort to explain any diagnosis.

my son

Posted on April 28th, 2011

I have been dealing with schools, counselors, different opinions of different people on how I was to handle my son. Never in a million yrs I thought I would have to bring my son to a psychiatrist to deal w my son's frustrations .. I know he is brilliant in many ways but unsure of himself. When the school couldn't help me anymore dr ismail rescued my son. She is a fantastic Dr.. right on point with him..I am a nurse and was hesitant to believe her..now I trust her with one the most precious thing God gave me..My son is now just like any other kids.. smiling..being part of the group..has many friends and social..all the teachers want their students to be like him...excellin in different subjects...my baby blossomed because God brought her to him...to us... she is young..knows her proffession well..she is empathetic..sweet... and my life puzzle is finally PPERFECt because of her...

Top Doctor very talented

Posted on February 15th, 2011

It was nice to find a young doctor who is board certified with experience and can relate to my 8 year old son. She is very talented in dealing with children. My son is very comfortable with her. He doesn't cling onto me to stay around during the visit, something I couldn't get him to do with the other doctor we saw before. My son is totally back to normal now.

Special Person

Posted on November 4th, 2010

Dr. Ismail, really cares about her patients. She has really gone out of her way to help me and that means more to me than anything. Her office runs very well, overall a great operation.

Highly Recommend

Posted on September 12th, 2010

I find her very straight forward, sharp and right on target. I can see she really cares and is compassionate. It has been only 3 visits now and I already feel 100 percent better.

GREAT PERSON

Posted on September 10th, 2010

SHE HELPS TO RELIVE MY PAIN, WHAT A WONDERFUL PERSON. VERY SMART!

Posted on May 19th, 2010

The best of all the doctors I have been to!! My son was very ill. I took him to several doctors before her. It was all bad until he was transferred to her care 3 years ago. He is doing very well now. She was so patient with my husband who gave up on treatment for our son.. We have an entirely different home now. Now she is my doctor too. I love her!! My son adores her.I was worried first cause she looked young. She's sharp, caring, right on the money just can't say enough.

Very Good

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Very good doctor to see. In addition she is really easy to get in contact with.

Highly Reccomended

Posted on December 11th, 2009

Dr. Ismail is great! I highly recommend seeing her if you have or think you have any problems. She is so easy to talk to, I wish I had went to see someone about my own problems a long time ago. Talking to Dr. Ismail has really made things a lot more clear for me.