Dr. Mona Kaddis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mona Kaddis?

Dr Kaddis is Wonderful!

Posted on May 15th, 2017

I am a woman, and I have bladder cancer which is rare among women. My late husband was under Dr Kaddis' care, so I asked for her to be my oncologist. She is wonderful, kind, has a sense of humor, trustworthy, and mostly is technically experienced with cancer. I am grateful she is my oncologist, and she oversee's my care including finding me the best chemo medicines before bladder surgery and recommending the best urologist to perform removal of bladder and getting a neobladder (Dr Steele in Boston). My husband and I appreciate her care beyond words.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Kaddis is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She truly cares about her patients and goes beyond to make you feel like you are not alone.

None better!

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I have been with Dr. Kaddis for almost 24 years. She treats her patients and their families with true compassion and respect. In spite of the fact I now have stage 4 cancer, I know she will continue to walk every step of my journey with me. Getting a cancer diagnosis can be devastating, but with the right physician, the journey can be less frightening. For me, Dr. Kadis is that physician.

Nice Doctor but not worth the wait!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I understand doctors are busy but waiting over an hour for this doctor is ridiculous. They need to be more mindful of patients time as well. I do not have all day to wait for her. This is my second visit and Im still waiting after 45 minutes. Just rude!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2017