Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona Khalid MD
Dr. Mona Khalid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flower Mound, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Lathrup Village, MI . Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Mona Khalid has 3 locations
4400 Long Prairie Rd
Flower Mound, TX 75028
26631 Southfield Rd
Lathrup Village, MI 48076
Book Online Now
Dr. Mona Khalid has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mona Khalid has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Very good doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mona Khalid - Posted on May 20th, 2014
SHE IS VERY EXPERIENCED. SHE NOTICED I HAD DRUG INTERACTIONS ON MY FIRST VISIT. SHE TAKES HER TIME WITH EACH PATIENT.
Dr. Mona Khalid Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mona Khalid is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.