Dr. Mona Khater Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mona Khater?

Excellent Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Khater's for more than 20 years. I have never had anything less than the best care. I work with children and get sick pretty regularly during the school year. When I call for an appointment her staff are always professional, friendly and get me an appointment quickly. Dr. Khater always makes me feel like more than just a patient, never rushes and really listens. She is always spot on in her diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Khater if you are looking for a great family physician.

Dr. Khater is a great doctor. It's her staff that is very unprofessional and the MA smelled of cigarettes and talked as if we were on the street. Completely lacked professionalism and it seemed as if doing her job was a nuisance. Natalie, the receptionist, she is very sweet and polite and always helps me. The staff is not very timely on calling you back with results as originally promised. I waited 2 weeks to receive the results of labs...mind you they don't go on the patient portal til AFTER the physician has reviewed them.

Dr. Khater made me feel confortable from the moment I met her. She listened to me in a way my previous primary care did not. She took action on each of my concerns and explained her reasonings for any treatment recommended. I also have had nothing but positive experiences with the staff and office.

wait time in the waiting room was 45 minutes on average over about 8 appointments, the wait in the exam room was always at least 20 minutes more, once it was an additional 45 minutes.