Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mona T Milstein has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Growth Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
I only gave a rating of 1 star because there is no option of no stars. I had my daughter who was under a year of age at numerous different doctors including her pediatrician and everyone except Dr. Milstein had agreed that her short stature was due to the fact that she had severe acid reflux when she born n it wasn't detected until she was approx. 3 months old and that both parents and other relatives were all short in stature as well Dr. Milstein was EXTREMELY insistent and persistent that I give my daughter growth hormone shots. Myself and the father agreed that she didn't need them and we'd see how she grew on her own. I was VERY upset at how she was pretty much forcing us to start her on the shots. Needless to say IF she does need them in the future "Dr." Milstein will NOT be her Dr.
49 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1969
New York Medical College
Dr. Mona T Milstein accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPenn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, 500 University Dr, Hershey, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mona T Milstein in this video.
Dr. Mona T Milstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.