Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mona Z Obeidy has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mona Z Obeidy has the following 2 expertise
- Critical Care
Dr. Mona Z Obeidy has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mona Z Obeidy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Obeidy took care of my mother and I found her to be very nice initially. I noticed how she was extrememly rude and demeaning to the nurses and assistances. She seems to have the "god" complex. She rattled on about her experience which was at small hospitals no level one trama experience. In her efforts to seem to know how to do it all, she mismanaged the care of my mother. She subjected my mother to multiple unnecessary invasive procedures and tests and my mother suffered pain unnecessarily under her care. I was happy when my mother was tranferred to a more capable hospital. If I ever see her coming to the room of my family again I will without hesitation demand a change in physician. My mother received better care at the other place.
Dr. Obeidy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Mona Z Obeidy accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsJames T Love Md, 116 S Denwood St, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mona Z Obeidy in this video.
Dr. Mona Z Obeidy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.