Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mona R Prasad has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mona R Prasad has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Mona R Prasad has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mona R Prasad is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I saw Dr. Prasad in the endocrinolgy clinic at OSU throughout the majority of my pregnancy. She was very attentive and very thorough in answering questions I had despite being extremely busy with numerous other appointments in the clinic. She has a terrific bedside manner and made me feel completely at ease during the tuff times I experienced during my pregnancy. I would recommend her to anyone. She is great.
17 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWexner Medical Center, 395 W 12th Ave, Columbus, OH
Dr. Mona R Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.