Dr. Mona Gupta Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Mona Gupta?

Stay away and try another doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Very hard to get in touch with someone here or get a call back once you become a patient. Sometimes it takes 3 - 4 calls and more than 24 hours for a return call. My wife was made to actually have anxiety after her visit today (Dec 15th), the secretary was very rude to her and upset her. Maybe they grew to fast, not really sure but things went down hill quickly after our first appointment. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone else.

Amazing Doctor and Staff!

Posted on November 6th, 2015

We finally found an amazing psychiatrist! Dr. Gupta was great with our son and our family, and I would highly recommend her and the practice. The office environment makes you feel comfortable; the staff are all smiling and super friendly, it's just a happy to place to visit. Dr. Gupta is very caring and wants to help. We had no wait time and didn't feel rushed at all. A+++ for sure, I don't have one complaint.

Posted on September 11th, 2015

This practice has been a life saver for me. They're kind, compassionate and knowledable. I appreciate all they have done for me to improve my quality of life.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

She is great Psychiatrist, She saved my life

Don't let the fancy office fool you.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Never returns phone calls, never in the office. Spends 5 minutes with you. Never follows up.

Don't waste your time.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

I was referred to this doctor by a friend. She seems nice and caring, but that ends at the door. She won't follow up with you, seems distracted all the time. Always in a rush. I paid for a 1 hour session and she listened to me for 5 minutes. Then I had to call her office for her to send the Rx in she was supposed to prescribe. I felt like I was in a McDonalds. Her office is nice, and appears really professional. But she's the weak link at this practice. Don't be fooled by the slick office furnishings.

Nice Doctor but...

Posted on August 17th, 2014

Dr. Gupta is nice but spends little time with you. I see her "assistants" longer than I see her. They inquire about how I am feeling when they check me in, they review my meds, and I have felt uncomfortable with this because I am there to see a psychiatrist, not them (although they have always been nice as well). I have no idea what their credentials are. I feel this is the system put in place to process a large number of med checks and its just not a good fit for me. Dr. Gupta was kind when I suggested a med change.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017