Dr. Mona Yousef Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mona Yousef?

Really Bad

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I had a yeast infection which she did determine at time of check up but never determined I was pregnant. I didnt know because i am not regular on my periods so I used some medicine she gave me and by day 3 I had a miscarriage. When I went in the office she just looked at me and said she didnt know what it was and told me it was my PERIOD?? I went to the hospital and I found out I was pregnant but was now loosing the baby.. She did not spend ANY time with me at all when I went for the check up I waited more than what she saw me.! HORRIBLE never went there again!

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Dr yousef is one of da best doctors ever

Posted on January 11th, 2017