Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mona A Youssef MD
Dr. Mona A Youssef has 2 locations
5475 S 500 E
Ogden, UT 84405
Dr. Mona A Youssef has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mona A Youssef has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Mona A Youssef is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
33 Years Experience
Ain Shams Univ Fac Of Med
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Mona A Youssef Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mona A Youssef's office for more information.
100 N Gila Ave Gila Bend, AZ : (623) 433-0202
5475 S 500 E Ogden, UT 84405
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mona A Youssef is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gila Bend, AZ.