Dr. Monaliza L Setudehnia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monaliza L Setudehnia?

Poor listener. No empathy.

She readily refers me to specialists. She seems to diagnose and treat based on lab tests. She rations out ongoing medication, prescribing a few months at a time rather than authorizing a years worth like every other doctor I've seen. It seems to be a control kind of thing. She is a very poor listener and talks over me. She has no empathy. She has put me down every time I have seen her beginning with my very first visit. It is one thing to voice concerns and address problems, but that is not what she does. She exaggerates and belittles me. I will no longer be going to her.

Awesome

A doctor who listens and has time to talk with you and not at you,after listening to her patient,she will then come up with the game plan,that she discuss with you,making sure you understand her best option and plan

best doctor ever!!!

yes, she is my primary care

She Really Cares!

I have been Dr. Setudehnia's patient for a few years now and she is terrific

Excellent physician

I am a physician.She is my physician and I have complete confidence in Dr. Setudehnia. Also, I have referred numerous patients to her.

The best doctor I ever had!!!!!!

She is the best doctor I ever had!! She is so caring and seems actually concerned for me and actually listens to me. I just moved here and have been having a hard time adjusting to AZ and she has been so kind and helpful and she guessed correctly that it's been causing me anxiety and stress and she just sits down listens to me, and has even referred me to a specialist which was awesome. She has helped me in so many ways that I cannot even describe and I'm very grateful I have her for my doctor

Excellent communication with patient - caring attitude, knowledgeable, in other words, a first rate doctor !!!

Great Doctor

I find her a great Doctor. Execellant bedside manner and good looking too!!!!!

Dr. S. has been very thorough in her care. She has referred me to specialists in a very timely manner. She follows up extremely well; at one point she called to ask me to come in to be on top of what was happening to me with 2 other surgeons. I find her very competent.

If it isn't easy she doesn't care

She starts off pretty good, but if the tests and medications don't provide easy answers she gets upset and starts to blame the PATIENT! Gets frustrated when she can't figure it out and and gets sarcastic and demeaning. Told me my appt was taking too long because I had too many things wrong with me. Doesn't like you to have an opinion or take part in your own healthcare. Her staff was fine except for the person who answered her phones, she was just as nasty.

My doctor

I like working with Dr.Setudehnia and her office staff--they are friendly and professional. They always have a smiles on their faces when you walk in the door.