Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit
Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southgate, MI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mongkolpradit is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Oakwood Southshore Medical Center and Oakwood Hospital Seaway Center, Trenton, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mongkolpradit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Oakwood Hospital Seaway Center, Trenton, Mi
48 Years Experience
Chiang Mai University
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions15332 Fort St, Southgate, MI
Dr. Mongkol Mongkolpradit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.