Dr. Monica A Abrante Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Monica A Abrante?

Be informed before selecting this doctor!

Following patients, status quo, is what this doctor does/prefers. She doesn't look for or recommend new/different ways of treating illness and chronic disease, and when questioned about something new she is dismissive and not interested. Her staff is rude and unprofessional. Appointments are scheduled every 15 minutes and they typically run up to an hour behind. If you can't stay on top of your progressing medical conditions, this is not the doctor for you. This doctor will not go the extra mile for you to ensure you are getting the best and most up to date care possible.

We find her to be on top of our needs. Very good doctor

would never come back

not pleased at all

My mother waited and waited for her refill to be called in to Wallmart the the pharmacy said they faxed her at least 4 times and no one ever called back .She got sick ended up taking her to the emergency room This was about 6 months ago Thank goodness she now has a new DR.

Takes way too long sitting in waiting area for the appt. Staff is not very friendly.

Very satisfied

I felt comfortable when I stepped in the door for my first visit. The Receptionist was cheerful and helpful. The wait time was reasonable. Jessica, the aide was pleasant and patient. Dr. Abrante made me feel welcome, listened closely and answered my questions. I am happy to have found such an excellent medical facility.

Mr

Dr Abrante is very good.Thorough and concerned for me.She spent a lot of time with me and answered my questions.Her staff was very good and professional.Thank you doctor.

Avoid this doctor at all cost

Waited almost two hrs past designated appointment time. Office staff either incompetent or uncaring. Almost a total train wreck.

The follow-up is very poor from this office. I have to call repeated times to get kind of results and then it is usually "they are okay". Dr. Abrante is not willing to release information like blood sugar or any lab value. It is impossible to get a xray report. If you are require regular monitoring, you should consider another physician. Additionally, the wait times are extremely long, even if you are the first patient (over an hour).

Poor office help did not return calls for 3 days when I was sick same time to get medicine

Go Someplace Else!

I found Dr. Abrante to be very rude, uncaring & made me feel like just another dollar sign. Once I got sick on a Saturday; by Sunday night, after doing research online & consulting with an RN friend of mine, I was pretty sure of the diagnosis. I called Dr. Abrante's office Monday morning and described the symptoms, hoping to get started on treatment right away to ease my pain and suffering. It took the staff a day or two to even get back with me and Dr. Abrante agreed with what I thought it was. But instead of treating me for it, she put me on an antibiotic until she could examine me several days later. So I suffered MUCH longer and worse symptoms than if she would have prescribed for the actual diagnosis right away. It's obvious she doesn't care about her patients; only making money. Her staff was not friendly, was slow in relaying messages, and incorrectly read an important lab report to me.

WOW!

Anything i asked she knew.She very simple.I have diabetes and she has helped bring my average sugar level down from 155 all the way to 121!Thank you!