Dr. Monica S Wood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Monica S Wood?

Excellent and Patient

I ended up being a high needs patient due to three other docs missing my condition, so I was untreated for over a year. We went over all my options, and she really took the time to make sure I understood each one. Both risks and benefits were explained and I never felt pressured to choose one. Possibly one if the best things was that I never felt as if I was wasting her time or annoying her with questions. I really need to understand all my choices before I can move and she was great throughout. I would recommend her to anyone.

Great Surgeon

Dr. Alberts followed me for a wrist injury after a motorcycle accident. We both agreed to try as much conservative treatment as possible before doing surgery. When the time came for surgery, everything went wonderfully. I have had an awesome recovery and am very thankful to her!

VERY CARING DOCTOR

Dr. Alberts placed a titanium plate in my elbow. She took pleanty of time explaining what she was going to do. The outcome is very good, and I have nearly full movement in my elbow.

Dr. Monica S Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.