Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Monica Bachamp
Dr. Monica Bachamp, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Salina, KS. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bachamp is affiliated with Cloud County Health Center and Salina Regional Health Center. Dr. Bachamp has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Monica Bachamp has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Monica Bachamp has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 16
I love her!!! I would recommend her to everyone I know, which I already have!! She is so caring, understanding and easy to talk to and be around. You know going in there, she is doing her best for YOU!! I love all my visits with her! During my delivery she came in with a smile and made me feel confortable right away! Best Dr. I have ever met!
Dr. Bachamp spent alot of time counselling me through some difficult times and was there for me during a difficult delivery
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bachamp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cloud County Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center
22 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Monica Bachamp in this video.
Dr. Monica Bachamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.